Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Walk 10


  • Meditation is an act of persistence.
  • Persistence needs resolve.
  • I is nothing but a resolve.
  • Through a resolve 'I want to be', I exists.
  • And 'I' sees, because you can't see without a resolve of 'to be'.  
  • Stronger the resolve, further you exist.
  • Farther and further you exist, transcending pain, sleep, and eventually death maybe.
  • With a strengthening resolve you see farther and farther.
  • Eventually you see the universe within, that is savikalpa. 
  • Vikalpa being the presence, or absence of resolve. 
  • To exist, eventually you will require a resolve no more.
  • Or maybe, the resolve will be absolute.
  • Existing without a resolve will be nirvikalpa. 
  • Nirvikalpa existence will be final, as there would no longer be a choice to forget who you are. 
  • Resolve can be of any act to start with.
  • Weakening of resolve leads to depression.
*Vikalpa : Option
*Nirvikalpa : Absence of Option
 

No comments:

Post a Comment